Every day in 2022 I’ll post six lines of unique poetry on Twitter, and then archive it here for posterity with some additional observations. Here is Poem #7:

It’s been a week full of new possibilities. I started a Podcast yesterday, and it’s been more popular than I ever anticipated, and by that I mean 68% of the people who started listening to it actually finished it. The other 32% of people we don’t talk about. I will be spending the weekend celebrating my triumph.

%d bloggers like this: